As a third-generation North Shore resident, Carol Anne has the deep local knowledge that will help you make your way forward whether you are buying or selling your home.
Deciding where to live on Long Island and finding the right home for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make. Long Island’s North Shore has some of the safest towns and best school districts on Long Island. If you work in New York City, the North Shore towns of Manhasset, Plandome and Port Washington have one of the best commutes to NYC from Long Island.
As a Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty agent, Carol Anne works with many of the best real estate agents in Port Washington and Manhasset. Carol Anne’s local market knowledge combined with cutting edge targeted marketing technologies is a winning combination for her clients.
Carol-Anne's extensive involvement in the community through a lifetime of volunteering and community service has earned her a reputation for integrity, fairness and reliability.
Her community involvement includes:
- Junior League of Long Island – current sustainer Co-president, former board member, Volunteer of the Year 2017, 2002
- American Legion Auxiliary – member and volunteer
- Parent Resource Center at the Landmark – former class teacher, camp counselor and volunteer
- Port Washington Yacht Club – former board member, committee chair and volunteer
- Beachway Estates – former Social and Membership Chairman, board member
- Child’s Word Nursery School – former substitute teacher and parent volunteer
- Sousa Elementary School – former Home School Association (HSA) member, event chair and class parent
- Weber Middle School – parent volunteer
- Schreiber High School – Lacrosse Team parent liaison, parent volunteer
Whether you are selling your home or looking for the perfect location for the next chapter in your life, you can count on Carol-Anne to make your experience successful and find your way forward.